Pesto Mozzarella Bombs
- 16 ounces store-bought biscuit dough
- 4 ounces mozzarella, cut into ½” cubes (you will need 16 cubes total)
- 2 ounces pesto of choice
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced or crushed
- ½ tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- Grated parmesan to serve
- Jersey Italian Gravy Classic Recipe to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a 9” springform pan.
- Place an oven safe ramekin into the center of the greased pan. This is what your dough will bake around.
- Open the store bought biscuit dough and split each biscuit in half. You should have about 16 halves total.
- Place a small dollop of pesto into the center of each biscuit half, followed with one cube of mozzarella. Carefully fold the edges of the dough together to form a ball. Place seam side down into the grease pan. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Mix together the melted butter, garlic, and fresh parsley. Brush the mixture evenly over the dough balls.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes until golden brown and the cheese is beginning to ooze out.
- Carefully unlock the springform pan to remove to serve.
- Serve with Jersey Italian Gravy Classic Marinara. Optional to warm the sauce if desired.
- Top with a sprinkle of grated parmesan cheese and enjoy!