Spicy Sausage + Pepper Skewers
Ingredients - makes about 8 skewers
- 2, 14 oz ropes kielbasa sausage, chopped into 1½” pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into 1” pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped into 1” pieces
- ½ - 1 red onion, chopped into 1” pieces
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Jersey Italian Gravy Arrabbiata, to dip
- Thread the sausage, bell pepper, and onion onto skewers, alternating each ingredient. Drizzle with olive oil and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium high heat. When hot, place the skewers on the grill. Grill for about 3-4 minutes per side, until browned overall and charred in some spots.
- Serve hot with the Arrabbiata Jersey Italian Gravy to dip!