Spicy Arrabbiata Dip
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 5 ounces soft plain goat cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 jar Jersey Italian Gravy Arrabbiata
- Fresh basil to garnish
- Grilled sourdough bread or bread of choice to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a 10 inch cast iron skillet or similar baking dish.
- In a bowl, whip together the goat cheese, ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan until combined. Add the minced garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes and fold to combine.
- Pour the cheese mixture into the center of the cast iron skillet.
- Pour the entire jar of Arrabbiata around the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the sauce is bubbling, then increase the heat to broil and broil for 2-3 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Top with fresh basil and serve with grilled bread of choice.