Ravioli Arrabbiata with Sausage
- 1 lb mild or hot italian sausage
- 1, 24 oz jar Jersey Italian Gravy Arrabbiata
- 1, 20 oz package cheese ravioli
- Red pepper flakes, to serve
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the sausage. Cook the sausage, breaking up and crumbling, until browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Drain the excess grease.
- Stir in the arrabbiata sauce and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the ravioli according to package directions, until al dente.
- Stir the ravioli in with the sauce and serve with extra red pepper flakes if desired!