Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- 16 oz package Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Jersey Italian Sunday Dinner Gravy
- Sliced pepperoni
- 2 tbsp salted butter, melted
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp fresh minced parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the entire block of rolls in half lengthwise. Put half of the shredded cheese on the bottom half of the rolls in a single even layer. Spoon desired amount of the Jersey gravy on top of the cheese in an even layer. Follow with the desired amount of pepperoni slices, then the remaining cheese. Top with the top half of the rolls.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ingredients for the garlic butter. Brush the garlic butter on the top of the set of rolls.
- Cover and bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and heated through. Broil on high for 1 minutes to brown the tops of the rolls, if desired.
- Serve hot with extra Jersey gravy to dip if desired!