Meat Lovers Pizza Dip
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup sliced olives
- 1, 24 oz jar Jersey Italian Sunday Dinner Gravy
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 5-10 slices pepperoni
- Sliced baguette, toasted, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat an oven safe skillet over medium heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms. Saute until the vegetables are tender, about 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in the olives, the jar of Jersey Italian Gravy, and ½ - 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Top with the remaining shredded mozzarella, then the pepperoni.
- Transfer skillet to the oven and bake for about 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Broil on high for 2-3 minutes, if desired for further browning.
- Serve hot with baguette slices.