Five Cheese Baked Ziti Pasta with Vodka Gravy
- 1 lb ziti pasta
- One 24 oz jar Jersey Italian Gravy Vodka
- ¾ cup ricotta cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded & divided
- ⅔ cup parmesan cheese, shredded or grated, & divided
- ¼ cup asiago cheese, shredded or grated
- ⅓ cup romano cheese, shredded or grated
- ¼ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Freshly chopped parsley, to top
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook pasta halfway al dente, then drain.
- In a large bowl, add the Jersey Italian Gravy Vodka, ricotta, 2 cups of the mozzarella, ⅓ cup of the parmesan, asiago, romano, basil, oregano, and garlic powder. Mix well to combine, then add the pasta and mix well to combine.
- Pour pasta mixture into a 10-12 inch cast iron pan, then top with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, or until sauce is bubbling and cheese is beginning to brown. Broil on high for 2 minutes, if desired, to further brown the cheese.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before scooping and serving hot. Garnish with parsley if desired.