Dirty Hawaiian Pizza
- 16 oz ball pizza dough or premade crust
- ⅓ cup Classic Jersey Italian Gravy
- 1 ½ cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 small jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 2-3 slices canadian bacon or ham
- 1, 8 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
- Prepare pizza dough as directed by package instructions. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit if not already heated.
- Spoon the Jersey Italian Gravy in the center of the pizza crust and spread in a single even layer. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top and spread evenly. Follow with the pineapple chunks, sliced jalapeno, and ham.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted.