Creamy Chicken Vodka Lasagna Roll Ups
- 16 ounces lasagna noodles
- 2 ½ cups ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 ½ cups shredded cooked chicken breasts (about 1lb)
- 1 jar Jersey Italian Gravy Vodka Sauce
- Parsley to garnish - optional
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit and lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish
- Cook the lasagna noodles al dente according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to whip the ricotta and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add 2 cups shredded mozzarella, the parmesan cheese, salt, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Beat again until all ingredients are incorporated. Fold in the spinach and shredded chicken until combined.
- Pour 1 cup of the Jersey Italian Gravy Vodka sauce into the bottom of the greased baking dish and spread evenly.
- Make the roll ups by scooping a generous spoonful onto each lasagna noodle. Spread evenly over the entire noodle, then roll the noodle up from one side to the other. Place the lasagna roll seam side down into the prepared baking dish with the sauce. Repeat with the remaining noodles and filling.
- Top with the remaining vodka sauce and sprinkle with the remaining two cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the cheese has melted, and then increase the heat to broil and broil for about 1-2 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown and the edges are crispy.
- Serve with fresh parsley if desired.