Cauliflower Cheesy Bites
- 1 large or 2 small heads cauliflower
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch salt and pepper
- ½ cup Jersey Italian Gravy Vodka Sauce
- 4 oz gouda or mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Chopped parsley, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the cauliflower into steaks, then in smaller bites if desired
- Oil a baking sheet, then place the cauliflower bites on the sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, then season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet then transfer to the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until mostly tender and browned in some spots.
- Remove from the oven and spoon a couple spoonfuls of the vodka sauce over each cauliflower bite. Top each with a slice of cheese. Return to the oven and bake for about 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot with chopped parsley or basil if desired!