Baked Cheesy Ravioli
- 1, 24 oz jar Jersey Italian Sunday Dinner Gravy
- 20 oz cheese ravioli
- 2 ½ cups shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup beef broth
- Grated parmesan cheese, to serve
- Fresh basil leaves, torn, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Parboil the pasta: Heat a pot full of water until boiling. Add the ravioli and cook for just one or two minutes to parboil. Drain and let cool slightly.
- To a medium baking dish, add about ¼ cup of the Jersey Gravy and spread in an even layer. Follow with a layer of ravioli, then another layer of sauce. Follow with some of the shredded cheese, then continue layering with more ravioli, then sauce, then a final layer of cheese.
- Pour the beef broth over the layered ravioli, then cover with foil.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the ravioli is tender and the cheese is bubbly.
- Uncover and broil on high for 3-4 minutes for further browning.
- Serve hot with torn basil and extra parmesan cheese if desired!